Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Blogging...



While being home for the holidays and talking with family about their blogs and how they were 365 days of posts. I liked this idea, but it might be a little boring because I don't have any kids to show how they grow up. My sister-in-law then suggested, what about all of the adventures you go on? So I'm taking her challenge, and I will try to keep a blog of the different things I do this year. Not sure about the picture side or the excitement level, but let's try this...

2 comments:

  1. Sounds cool! And I'm sure it will be a lot more exciting than my blog! Can't wait to read about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Emily, well not exactly I love reading her blogs and they exciting. But all the fun adventures you will go on. You are awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete